Yakult Jelly Punch Recipe


Well it's just something I make at home, many times... I love Yakult, a child hood drink that reminds me of the times when I was a little kid. It started from my habit drinking Yakult or any other yogurt drink with some ice, because I found it too sweet to my liking, plus, I love cold drinks. So, one day I made this, I prefer plain jelly as I don't want the flavor to ruin the Yakult flavor, and you sure can add some simple syrup for extra sweetness.

Anyway, don't freak out if using colorful jelly... the color will fade, translucent just like plain jelly. I made this one and leave for a day in fridge, and end up with white jelly. 



Ingredients:
  • 5 bottles Yakult
  • 2 tsp basil seeds, or chia seeds
  • 1 cup longan or lychee, remove the syrup
  • 1/2 cup plain jelly (unflavored), cut into cubes
  • 3 tbsp simple syrup or to taste
  • 1/2 cup crushed ice
Watch the video for the directions




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resep: Salmon Mentai Rice | Beef Shirataki Mentai

Hidden Korean Street Food Place Jakarta

Travel Guide to Seoul, South Korea 2015