Recipe: Matcha Oreo Popsicle Recipe


I came up with this idea because I personally a big fan of matcha and coconut in the same time. First I though that it'd be just my personal liking, but it turned out really good. I asked some to taste, and they said they love it because of the combination of bitter sweet and savory from the coconut, so I assume, it's definitely worth to try. One thing to remember, get a good quality of matcha powder.

Ingredients:
  • 200 ml coconut milk
  • 100 ml milk
  • 4 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tsp cornstarch
  • 1 tbsp matcha powder or to taste
  • 4 chocolate cookies sandwich
  • toasted sliced almond (optional)
Please watch the video for the directions:




Find me on:

YoutubeFacebook, Snapchat and Instagram @heytheresia for daily food and travel updates @tereveler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resep: Salmon Mentai Rice | Beef Shirataki Mentai

Hidden Korean Street Food Place Jakarta

Travel Guide to Seoul, South Korea 2015