Resep: Jalapeno Cheese Dip Recipe


I was very busy lately making videos for a baby food brand (yes, baby food), definitely a new thing for me, it took a lot of time but it was fun because I love to learn new things, well later I can show you on my next Youtube video about how to make baby food hehe. Yesterday, I have spare time so I decided to make something easy and cheesy using what's in the fridge, my intention was to share it on Snapchat (add me for daily updates @heytheresia) but it turned out really good that I think it's worth to share more on my Instagram and here.

with potato chips and paprika on top

Ingredients:

  • 1 tbsp butter
  • 1 tsp flour
  • 1/2 medium onion, diced
  • 1/2 cup milk, add more if needed
  • 1/2 cup cream cheese
  • 1/2 cup cheddar
  • 1 cup mozzarella
  • 1/4 cup pickled jalapeno
  • salt to taste
To be dipped in: tortilla chips, potato chips, chicken nugget, apple, veggies (carrot, celery, cucumber)


Directions:

On a sauce pan, saute the onion with butter until translucent, add in flour, stir. Pour the milk, cook until thickened. Add in cream cheese, mozzarella, and salt followed by jalapeno. 

*use medium low heat


with tortilla chips

Find me on:

YoutubeFacebook, Snapchat and Instagram @heytheresia for daily food and travel updates @tereveler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resep: Salmon Mentai Rice | Beef Shirataki Mentai

Hidden Korean Street Food Place Jakarta

Travel Guide to Seoul, South Korea 2015